Where you can taste our Ebb tides Seaweed?
Here is a list of restaurants we supply direct. Our seaweed is used in a variety of different dishes. Why not visit on of the below restaurant to try it?
If you are a restaurant and are interested in trying our seaweed please get in touch so that we can send you some samples.
Devon Restaurants who use Ebb Tides Seaweed for cooking….
The Marine Pizzeria -The Esplanade Sidmouth EX10 8BD Tel 01395 513145 https://www.themarinesidmouth.com
Classically trained pizzas chefs Rob and Phil make superb pizzas in Sidmouth ask them for their seaweed pizza……
NC @ Woolacombe – South Street, Woolacombe, Devon, EX34 7BB. Tel: 01271 871187 www.noelcorston.com
- Chef/Owner – Noel Corston – Multi award winning restaurant consecutively received the award for Best Restaurant in Devon. Recommended in the Michelin Star Guide 2017
- Award winning floating gastro restaurant head chef Chris Dayer
Neil’s Restaurant – Radway Place, Vicarage Road, Sidmouth, Devon, EX10 8TL. Tel: 01395 577544 www.neilsrestaurant.com
- Chef/Owner – Neil Harding
The Glorious Oyster – Sandhill’s Instow, North Devon, EX39 4LF. Tel: 07843 278521 www.thegloriousoyster.co.uk
- Owners/Chefs – Lyndsay Platt. 2016 BBC Food & Farming Award Finalists.
The Crab Shed – The Fish Quay, Gould Road, Salcombe, TQ8 8DU. www.crabshed.com
- Chef/Owner – Robert Johnstone
Dorset Restaurants who use Ebb Tides Seaweed for cooking
La Fosse – London House, 8-9 The Square, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 5PR. Tel: 01725 517604 www.la-fosse.com
- Chef/Owner – Mark Hartstone, Dorset Best Chef 2015
The Little Wine Shop & Social Wine Bar – 1 Foundary Road Taunton TA 1 1 JJ Tel 01823 288898 Philippe and Max are propritors of this enovative establishment. Drop in and you wont be dissapointed….