- I lrg sweet potato
- Salt and black pepper
- 4 garlic cloves peeled and sliced
- 2 tbsp Ebb Tides dulse seaweed flakes
- 200g tomato passata
- 1/2 tsp caster sugar
- 100g small tomatoes
- 1 and a half tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 75g Greek feta cheese or vegan cheese
- Cut sweet potato into thick rounds. Put potato onto an oven tray and coat with oil salt and pepper. Roast for twenty minutes turning the contents after ten minutes heat potato until softened.
- Now make the sauce with the passata, sugar, dulse, tomatoes salt and pepper and cook for ten minutes in a frying pan on medium heat.
- Stir in the coriander add the sweet potato and cheese and cook for a few minutes longer.
- Serve with rice, pasta or bugar wheat.
View full recipe